At Ayogo, we activate, engage and empower patients faced with challenging healthcare transitions. Ayogo's highly-scalable behavioral support platform creates value for innovative life sciences companies by helping their patients successfully transition on to therapy. Our "dynamic tailoring" technology allows us to ensure the support we provide is personal, relevant, and timely, and based on each patient's unique psychosocial context. We use psychometrics and persuasive design to create intelligently adaptive patient success programs.
Ayogo’s been named among the 100 most innovative digital health companies globally, and is broadly recognized for its progressive corporate culture. The team we’ve assembled is full of smart, passionate, dedicated people who love to solve real problems. We strive to live our internal motto: do our best work, save the world, laugh every day.
Qualities we value
Passion: energy and drive that keeps you moving, and inspires those around you.
Empathy: the ability to put yourself in the shoes of others; kindness; compassion.
Diligence: a strong desire for excellence; habitual professionalism.
Positivity: a solution-oriented mindset; an innate ability to raise spirits.
Talent: natural ability that blooms into mastery.
Curiosity: thirst for knowledge, and to always be advancing by asking questions.
Leadership: setting a proactive and positive example through action.
Collectivity: acting to ensure the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us and be responsible for:
- Designing & managing a digital healthcare software DevOps system that is AWS Cloud Native
- Developing and maintaining KPIs of Well-Architected Review instrumentation for DevOps components
- Maintaining the internal Service Desk
- Assisting in maintaining the company hardware devices
- Contributing to Kanban and Continuous Delivery with daily stand-ups and regular retrospectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Worked in rigorous & highly regulated environments
- Demonstrable experience in successfully developing products from beginning to end
- Experience working at high velocities in agile environments